HIGHER DIPLOMA IN BEAUTY THERAPY
What does a beauty therapist do?
- facials – cleansing, massaging and toning the skin.
- applying and advising about make-up.
- eyebrow shaping and eyelash colouring.
- manicures, pedicures and other nail treatments, like extensions and nail art.
- removal of unwanted facial and body hair.
- customer service skills to put clients at ease.
- sensitivity and understanding towards your clients’ needs.
- the ability to work well with your hands for giving treatments.
- excellent verbal communication skills to explain treatments.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.